Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Very First Post Ever!

Well this is my first post ever. I don't really know what to say so first I guess I'll tell you about myself: I am 16 years of age, and finally free from my mom taking me everywhere. I love to laugh if you have a good sense of humor and make me laugh you will be my friend. I play soccer at my high school and I love it I think thats because you can be aggresive with out offending people... to much. I'm usually in a good mood and up for anything. I love God! He is the best person to talk to and turn to when you have no one else. So basiclly I'm really easy to get along with except if your not a nice person I sense that pretty quick with just about       anybody.
Well thats about all I can think to say right know and thanks for reading I promise the upcoming blogs will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment