Monday, November 29, 2010

A View of What's Inside My Head at The Moment

So I certainly haven't bloged in a while.

Well last week was Thanksgiving and I had a wonderful break. On one hand I live for breaks and on the other I just get so bored not seeing everyone for so look (and don't call me a nerd but I love to learn). So for Thanksgiving I'm thankful for school breaks not lasting forever.

So today I was looking on Sparknotes to for some "tough" homework questions, and figured out that they actually have some very cool blogs on there that I'm very interested in.

Another thing thats sort of bothering me is that a few of my friend have decided that they find another one of my friends very annoying and no longer want to be around them and well it's sort of effecting quite a few of my friend that are friend s with both parties. I want to hang out with both groups but the former doesn't want to be around the latter and now I'm very confused. Do I end up losing one but keeping the other or end up losing both of the parties?

No comments:

Post a Comment