Friday, August 12, 2011

Current loves

Wow! It has been such a long time since i've posted something. It's just that i have been soooo busy. well lets just get down to it. Here is a list of some thing I have been particularly loving lately.


Maybeline Falsies mascara. This mascara runs around six dollars at any drugstore or supercenter type store.
I LOVE this mascara! it looks so good on, it makes your lashes appear to be thicker and fuller. It is hands down one of the best mascaras I have ever use between drugstore brands and high end brands.



L'Oreal Studio Magic Perfecting Base. This face primer goes for about thirteen dollars. Now I know your thinking thirteen dollars for that little thing (it doesn't really look very small but trust me it is). This stuff is worth every penny in my opinion. This primer can be used all over your face and gives just a smooth even canvas for your makeup and makes it last longer. It diminishes pores and hides blemishes pretty well.






Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum. This serum goes for around forty dollars. It is expensive but my hair literally would look horrible without it. I have no clue how my hair looked good before i started using this product. I was first introduced to this product on my trip to Italy this summer when my hair became so frizzy none of the products i brought with me could tame it. So i bought this at a local salon in the town neighboring the one I was staying in.Kerastase Website


Yes i know so far all of the things on this post are beauty products, but what can I say,  love makeup and haircare products i'm a bit of a hoarder i guess because I have so many items that I don't even use but insist on keeping, but i promise i have other things on here to.

Vera Bradley Laptop Backpack in Sittin' in a Tree. This pattern amongst others in on sale for $74.99 at this page because it is from a couple seasons ago but the latest season's patterns are $99.00. These backpacks are a little bit pricy but oh so worth it. i got my backpack last year and carried it around all school year long. it never tore and it occasionally got dirty (duh) but you can just throw it in the washer and it is as good as new. This backpack distributes the weight on the back and shoulders so well that most of the time I don't even feel like i have a backpack on. The only thing about it is that my laptop doesn't exactly fit in the laptop compartment of the bag because it is on the larger side of a 15".


My new tumbler/mug I got from walmart. This cost me about ten dollars. I really like this tumbler because it is so easy for me to carry around and it doesn't leak around where the cup and top meet. I like to drink water through out the day and  can bring this anywhere with me and plus it is cute! this cup is made by Aladdin. ( took the picture of the tumbler myself because i couldn't find one on the internet)

Thanks for reading and comment below if you would like to tell what your current loves are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment