Friday, August 12, 2011

I Must Be My Own Worst Enemy

This school year is my senior year of high school, you know the year your suppose to take it easy and goof off having the time of your life. Well, not me, every single one of my class is dual-credit (dual-credit is when you can take a college course in high school and get credit for both) and that means that studying will be my life. Even though I'm only taking three this semester and two next it is still alot of work

 I know i shouldn't be complaining because I asked for the classes because I'm the kind of person that likes to be prepared for everything, even things I can't control (which I absolutely hate). Plus I'm getting my entire freshman year's worth of credits from this year and last for twenty bucks (books included). That sounds like a total steal to me!

 There's a bit of a problem with one of the which would happen to be the one i'm most excited to take, Biology II or Biological Science 224. The problem is it only counts as an elective and some universities don't take it. Well, me being the planner I am will be taking it anyway even though according to the seniors of 2011 it is the hardest class at my high school. I don't care. The only way to a good education is to challenge yourself. I want to prepare myself for what I will be experincing next year. Call me crazy but i like to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment