Sunday, August 14, 2011

Current Loves: Blog Edition

Here is a list of blogs i've been loving here lately


Freaky Perfect is my cousin Amy's blog. The reason I like to read her blog is because she is a very good writer and has a way of putting words together. Plus I don't get to see her and her family very often so I when reading I get to know how they are doing.

Elle and Blair are my favorite youtube beauty "gurus" and I like their blog just at as much. Their blog is all things beauty and fashion related. Just like their youtube channels just in text form.

Boing Boing is a current happenings and news blog. It's kind of quirky and fun but I like to go to the website and just read random blogs if I'm bored.

College Fashion is about well, college fashion. I like this blog because as you know I am very into planning for everything and this blog is very helpful. But College Fashion isn't just college students they post about what fashion trend are in, shopping on a budget, etc.

And that's the blogs i read on a daily basis. Comment below and tell me your favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment