Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top Five For Fall

Fall is finally here! Well not where I live it's still 90 degress, but oh well. Fall is my favorite season. I love fall because it is not to hot not to cold, and the clothes are so cute.


1. BOOTS!  I love boots. They are my favorite fall staple, enough said. I found these cute ones at alloy for a pretty low price so I will probably be picking those up soon.



2.  Scarves - I love scarves they are any easy way to add interest to an otherwise simple outfit. I like this scarf with a bird pattern on it. Plus it's navy which happens to be my favorite color. Scarf from Gap.


3. Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks. Oh what can I say about pumpkin spice lattes? Well for starters they are so delicious. This drink reminds me of fall. It's perfect on a cold fall day. And the only time you can get it at Starbucks is the fall season.


4. Power Clutch from Essie. This color I am excited to where for both fall and winter. It is a deep gray-green color that is so pretty. I got this color at my local CVS Pharmacy.


5. Knit Slouchy Berets - I love the look of these on most people as well as myself. They are super cute and work well with second day hair. Hat from Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment