Saturday, March 17, 2012

Current Loves!

Oh wow it has been forever since I posted one of these things. Without futher delay I will begin.


My first favorite is a book trilogy none other than the Maze Runner Trilogy. I loved the Hunger Games Trilogy as much as the next person but this trilogy has so much much more to it that just sucks you in. From the being you are left guessing as to how the main character of Thomas ends up in this place called the Glade with no memories and vague ideas of how the world works. It is an edge-of-the-seater all the way to the last sentence of the last book.


Whern I heard that China Glaze would be coming out with a line for the upcoming Hunger Games movie I got so extremely excited. Who wouldn't be, it combines to awesome things; nail polish and dystopian fiction. I have several of these polishes. FYI: I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supple for $3.50! The one I am currently wearing is Fast Track and it is a light taupey color with gloden shimmer and is absolutely gorgeous. I just took off Agro which is a metallic dark green that is amazing. Over all I am very pleased with the color selection because I like different colors but for someone who likes traditional more classic colors this collection is not for you.

Vanilla Cupcake form Yankee Candle. What can I say? This is my go to scent. I am a candle junkie so I have quite a few but this one is my absolute favorite. The smell? Well a vanilla cupcake.


 Once Upon a Time is one of my new favorite shows on ABC. It is a really interesting twist on fairytales and basiclly has every single one every all jumbled together living in the same world. It is much to complicated of a plot for me to put in to word but trust me you must watch. Comes on Sunday night on ABC at 9/8 c.
This is the eye makeup tutorial I have been following for a few weeks now and I think it is so pretty and easy to do!

Ok, well that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment