Saturday, March 17, 2012

Top Six for Spring

Spring is basiclly here in Louisana. We've had 70 degree weather for the past 2 weeks or so and I have already been laying out trying to get so color. Here is a list of 6 things I will be rocking this spring.

1. Floral Dresses- I love a cute floral dress on an easy day of shopping or hanging out with friends. They can be dressed down with a pair of wedges or sandals and a cardigan or they can be dressed up with a cute blazer and a pair of heels. So versital so easy!

2. Wedges or Espadrilles - I love heels! and these are just a comfy more spring/summer version of them. I could literally wear wedges everyday in the spring and summer if I didn't love flip flops and going barefoot (never in public, just in my house, and my car.... and my friends house's) so much.

3. A Mint Blazer - Blazer are really in this season but don't want just any old blazer. I have been lust all went for a mint blazer and you best believe I will soon be getting my hands on one.


4. Printed shorts - I really like to wear shorts because they are comfortable and let your legs breath after being holed up in your pants all winter. But printed short take shorts to a whole new level ( for me at least). Usual I have basic shorts like navy or black or white ( I don't own any denim short) and let my top do the talking but I am forseeing my self wearing a white v-neck tee a basic pair of wedges and printed shorts.

5. High-Low skirts - Yes, I know i have fallen victim to the high-low trend (or as I call them mullet skirts/dresses). I can't help myself they are just so flowy and romantic and would look good with my hair side braided.

6. Pastel Nail Polish - Usually I like to wear darker or a bit off-kilter but this spring I will be wearing more spring appropriate nail polish.

I have successfully made myself want to go shopping I how I made you want to go shopping to. talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment