Thursday, September 27, 2012

Current Loves

    I haven't done a current loves in quite some time. So without further ado my current loves for September.

1. This is my most obvious choice because it the number one thing I am addicted, obsessed, practically in love with and that would be Diet Coke

    This stuff is legit crack to me. I know it isn't the healthiest but well frankly, like any druggy, I don't care.  

2. The best invention of all time- The Keurig 

Words can not describe how great this thing is in the mornings. It saves me trips and dollars from going to Starbucks every morning (even though I would love to do that). I don't have to waste coffee by making a pot I can just push a button and get a nice sized, single cup of coffee.

3. EOS lip balm.

These little babies or eggs as  call them save my lips. I use them all throughout the day. When winter comes I will probably have to stock up on more.

4. NYX Crimson Amulet Collection inspired by the movie Dark Shadows.

























This palette has a nice range of colors and they are all pretty pigmented. I am not much on blush and lip palettes so that part of the collection never gets use, but if you are looking for a relatively cheap but nice array of colors and good quality eye shadows give this one a try.I got mine at Ulta but I couldn't find it on there website but I did find it on NYX's website.

Well that is it for this time I will be doing more Current Loves and more blog post in the very near future so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment