Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Back!

        So I am now back. I am in college and settled into my lovely dorm room. I'm having fun with friend! Studying my a** off (I have all As!) And generally enjoying life.
        It is Monday night and I am in a bit of a lull. I was bored so I thought hey why not blog!? And blog I will. I will be using this blog post to update you with everything that is going on in my life currently.

1. Did I mention I am in college now? Well the school I go is the University of Louisiana at Monroe (ULM). I love it here I with insert a few pictures below of campus.





I love it here! The Bayou Desiard that runs right through campus is so pretty and nice to read by. Plus the fact that I live right on top of a Starbucks is a dream come true!

2. My dorm room is any old dark, dank, cinder block walled, cold and nightmarish place. It is really nice and open, I love it! Not to to mention the fact that my best friend is my roommate. I don't actually have any decent pictures of our room at this time but I will try t clean and take some good ones! I swear our dorm is cute. Until then I will post a picture of the view outside my window!

It is the lovely catholic church with the CCM right next to it. By the way that is a Jesus shrine.

3. When I get bored I like to do make up.



The first two are of course me and the last one is of my best friend/roommate.

4. You wanna know what my major is? I'm so glad you asked. I am a Speech Language Pathology major. don't know what that is her is a link to a really great explanation.

5. I have two favorite Youtubers I am basically obsessed with!
     1) Landon Austin what can I say about Landon Austin. Well for one his voice is a gift from God, his vlogs              are quirky and cute, and well he is just plain handsome. Did I mention he can sing.
      2) Well she is exactly a real person but just a really funny alter ego. I am talking mirandasing08. Miranda is a lovely girl who truly believes she can sing and is famous. She does covers of popular song and of course she vlogs. I literally spent two whole days watching her covers and vlog videos. She keeps me laughing and helps me to remain sane with all the homework I should be doing.
 I am really going to try to start blog once a week and keep everything up to date so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment